Family 3

Family 3
Just The Four of Us

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A little bit of luck

This month, I think our family have landed on a little bit of luck :)
First, I have won Soegija Film Synopsis Competition held by the Christian Community in our office. Second, we have won Family Photo competition at Family Day , category "Alay"...
We got quite a lot of shopping and dining vouchers.. Horeluya for that :D

Well here is the winning photo :


Alay style :D

 
The story behind our luck was; well.. ever since I worked in my previous office, the Christian community sometimes hold movie or book synopsis competition. Every time I got a chance, I always took part in those competition. And I also become the organizing committe in some of the events.... so I have a little bit of experience in making synopsis :)

Apart from that , from what I have experienced is that if you join the competition and you dont win, you will still receive a gift. Some kinda "thank you for your participation gift" So.. learning from the past , therefore I decided to enroll in the Soegija Film Synopsis competition.. doesnt matter if I dont win.. But I was sure I will get a thank you gift :D..
and I had a feeling that not many people were interested.. so I had a bigger chance... It seems that sometimes I became some kinda prize hunter.. enrolling in every competition (that I'm interested in off course :)). And surprisingly I did win the Soegija Film Synopsis Competition ..

The other story is on our family photo;
the thing is.. actually we dont have a family potrait yet.. and when my hubby told me a bout a family photo contest, I didnt give it much of a thought.. Not until he told me that our close friend went to a photo studio to take his family potrait taken..
Then I felt suddenly.. well lets also do it. If we dont win, we will still have a family potrait :)
What we didn't expect was the themes for the competition was Alay, Gokil and Cool...
Called a photo studio and made an appointment and finally 3 days before the submission date, we took our family potrait. Hmmm we didn't prepare anything for the themes.. we just dressed in white and blue jeans.. and we'll see what the studio have.

It definitely was not easy making a family potrait with a toddler.. She becomes bored and cranky and her mood shifts faster that any gear shifts :(.. she even asked to be breastfed in the middle of our photo session...
hahaha

But then after a few improvisation and a lot of awkward poses.. we finished our 1.5 hr of photo sessions.

And here are some of our collections:
actually we enrolled for two categories; Alay and Gokil... but we only won the Alay theme.






The one above is supposed to be Gokil :)





it was tiring but fun.. we'll do it again some day..
and we'll enroll in other competition for prizes again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment